1. Greetings! Gladwin and welcome to Platinum Stars FC…
- Holla… Thank You very much!
2. What is your overall experience with Platinum Stars FC so far?
- The style of play has been a good experience to me and not forgetting the training that is helping me improve my skills.
3. Did you ever think you’d play for Stars?
- Nope! I never thought of that.
4. Are you married?
- No! I am in a serious relationship.
5. What is your good and bad memory of Platinum Stars while with Pirates?
- Bad memory? The time they took 2 cups under us in just 3 months. And good? Their performance was out of this world. It was a team that achieved fairly and they inspired many teams to work together.
6. Are you on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram?
7. Where do you see yourself in the next year or two?
- Like any other player, playing abroad.
8. Favourite types of music?
- Gospel. I prefer listening to something that builds me so gospel remains that.
9. Made any friends yet at Stars?
- Not really, I hang around with everyone at the club house.
10. Where do you draw your inspiration?
- From my church Pastors and reading motivational books by Joel Osteen.
11. The naughtiest thing ever did?
- Never been naughty!
12. One thing people do not know about you?
- I am a born again Christian.
Posted: 24 March 2015