1. Hi Rofhiwa! How are you?
- Am all good and blessed, how are you?
2. Please tell us about yourself?
- Am a free spirited guy who is honest, and always happy, friendly with respect. Yes I am a God fearing guy and does not smoke nor drink, and am a guy who hates lies. I am a straight and honest kind of a guy.
3. Do you watch tv? If yes which are your favourite programmes?
- Yes! I do watch Tv and mostly Gospel channels or movies, I love movies so much.
4. What is playing in your radio?
- Gospel Music.
5. What car do you drive?
- Can’t talk about that now..
- Not yet but I am in a serious relationship.
7. What do you like doing in your spare time?
- I go to the library or indoors watching movies and reading some business books.
8. You are Venda, right? Do you eat Mopani worms?
- Yes I am a pure Venda. Yes Yes I do eat them not because I am Venda but because they have a lot of proteins.
9. When did you join Platinum Stars FC?
- I joined Stars in 2012.
10. You then went on loan to Polokwane City for some time, and you did well. Tell us about your experience?
- Honestly speaking, I feel I did not do well simply because I did not get any game time. After coming back here at Stars, life made sense and I started getting a lot of games that taught me a lot. I am enjoying every minute of it…
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Owning a lot of business properties and playing out of South Africa, that’s my goal.
Posted: 13 March 2015